Overview of the Russian Market for Low Voltage Soft Starters
Direct INFO presents this Russian Market Report which analyses the Russian Market for Low Voltage Soft Starters.
The main goal of this research is to provide information concerning:
- estimation of Russian market volume of low-voltage soft starter and market shares of key players on period 2008-2010 (updated data provided with new order);
- forecast of growth market till 2015 (updated data provided with new order);
- definition of major trends in the market soft starters and unmet needs in the medium term (3-5 years);
- definition of consumer attitudes toward a conclusion to the Russian market a new series soft starters with two-phase control for rated currents from 37 to 370A under the trademark "ABB."
Russia, including conducting a survey of consumers in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Yekaterinburg, Kazan, Samara and Rostov.
Segmentation of target products by currents
- from 3 to 47 А;
- from 47,1 to 105 А;
- from 105,1 to 370 А;
- from 370,1 to 1810 А;
2008–2010, forecast till 2015
- water supply, water treatment (water intake facilities, water stations, treatment facilities, booster pumping stations);
- sewerage (sewage pumping stations, treatment plants).
- Boilers, combined heat and power station (industrial and civil).
- End-users: industry, civic and commercial facilities (shopping malls, sports facilities, hotels, ).
Main Target Companies
- Schneider Electric
- Allen Bradley
Methodology and sources of information
Desk research: in-depth cross analysis of official and open sources such as:
- official government information;
- official statistics on trade (customs);
- official statistics on supply (RosStat data, industry data);
- reports on relevant subjects;
- industry databases;
- publications in specialized press;
- company reports;
- information from main market players and suppliers;
- published expert interviews;
- Direct INFO internal databases etc.
If statistical data are not available, Direct INFO has used own estimations.
Field research (expert interviews). Developing questionnaire and interviews with company representatives, consumers and professionals working with the target hardware. Assessing opportunities and developing recommendations for entering the market of a new series soft starters with two-phase control of the trade mark XXX
An assessment of the market is given in producer prices (excluding VAT). Prices for imports are declared in the price, including customs fees. Prices for products produced in Russia are in the selling prices of producers, i.e., do not include markups of distributors and wholesalers.
Size of report:
Originally 68 pages long. Your update may vary in size as you select different report goals and methods.
To order this report including most recent data updated, add this to your cart and pay by bank transfer. The updated report will be provided to you as soon as possible.
Most clients will want to customize their reports to suit their specific needs in Russia. If this is you, please contact a Direct INFO representative for a quick response at email@example.com or at the Moscow office number.
We Also Recommend