Loading and Unloading Equipment in Russia
Direct INFO presents this Russian Market Report which provides research information regarding the loading and unloading equipment to safely transfer dangerous, toxic and valuable liquids or gasses.
The main goal of this research is to provide information concerning:
- detailed information on Russian market of loading and unloading equipment to safely transfer dangerous, toxic and valuable liquids or gasses;
- the market segment in Chemical industry, Gas industry, Oil Tank Trucks in Russia;
- forecast of market volumes up to 2012.
- loading and unloading equipment;
- industrial couplings for liquids and gases (similar to TODO-MATICÒ Dry-Break couplings);
- tank trucks.
- main Russian manufacturers of target equipment;
- main foreign producers and importers of target equipment into Russia;
Target End-Users markets:
- Oil & Oil Products market;
- Gas market (like LPG – liquid petroleum gas – applications loading/unloading by rail/truck to tankers or at production sites);
- Chemical market (all type of chemical transfer like loading/unloading of tankers by rail/truck to tankers or at production sites);
- Pharmaceutical market.
- 2007-2009 for import-export detailed statistics (updated data provided with new order);
- 2005-2008 for domestic production (updated data provided with new order).
Key target market parameters
- total market volume;
- market volume segmentation by year, producer and country of origin;
- domestic production;
- import-export detailed statistics;
- market forecast.
Methodology and sources of information
Desk research: in-depth cross analysis of official and open sources such as:
- official government information;
- official statistics on trade (customs);
- official statistics on supply (RosStat data, industry data);
- reports on relevant subjects;
- industry databases;
- publications in specialized press;
- company reports;
- information from main market players and suppliers;
- published expert interviews;
- Direct INFO internal databases etc.
If statistical data are not available, Direct INFO has used own estimations.
Besides analysis of historical and current market state for 2007-2009, forecast of market volumes for the 2010-2012 was developed. Following sources and tools were taking into account while forecasting:
- plans for purchase, investment programs of largest consumers published in open sources
- last year dynamics of domestic production, import, export and whole market;
- expert opinion concerning further market trends and development;
- macro and micro economic analysis, general indicators of Russian economy trends and forecasting;
- plans for investments and development of large foreign market players and their end-users;
- cross check of the different internal databases, press publication, open sources and own Direct INFO opinion.
All values in presented data are shown in selling prices without VAT and other taxes.
Size of report:
Originally 138 pages long. Your update may vary in size as you select different report goals and methods.
To order this report including most recent data updated, add this to your cart and pay by bank transfer. The updated report will be provided to you as soon as possible.
Most clients will want to customize their reports to suit their specific needs in Russia. If this is you, please contact a Direct INFO representative for a quick response at email@example.com or at the Moscow office number.
We Also Recommend