Human Vaccines Market in Russia
Direct Info presents this Russian Market Report that analyses the Russian market for Human Vaccines in monetary and natural terms.
This report analyzes the Russian markets for Human Vaccines in monetary and natural terms in 2011 (updated data provided with new order).
- General market description: diseases included into annual calendar, share of pediatric vaccination and of influenza vaccination in total volume, distribution channels, budget holders, law regulation, share of state enterprises in local production, ease of entry to the market, etc.
- Market definition: key players – corporations and manufacturers, competitive brands, sales value and volume by max split available (by diseases/ by manufacturer/ brand// by country/ region, etc).
- Price structure.
- Forecast: projections for main vaccination segments (pediatric, influenza, other prophylactic), inclusion of new indications into annual calendar, private commercial vaccination outlook, entry of new players, products currently in the registration process, market value/volume forecast, etc.
- Law regulation
- National Vaccination Calendar
- Calendar vaccination on epidemic indications
- Development of vaccination in Russia and other countries
- The structure government funding of drug supply in Russia
- Government procurement of medicines
- Dynamics of vaccine market for segment of mass immunization
- Vaccine market for segment of mass vaccination
- Sales volume by diseases
- Sales volume by brand
- Sales volume by manufacturer
- Import volume by diseases
- Import volume by brand
- Import volume by manufacturer
- Import volume by country of origin
- Import volume by manufacturer, brand and receiver
- Volume of domestic production by manufacturer
- Volume of domestic production by diseases
- Volume of domestic production by brand
- Largest Budget Holders for all vaccines
- Largest Budget Holders for Vaccines against influenza
- Largest distributors of vaccines
- Price structure
- Product currently in the registration process or clinical studies
- Information about the registration process
- The current vaccination strategy of infectious diseases in Russia
- General express forecast
- Registered vaccine for children
- State Register of limiting producer prices for vaccines included in the list of vital and essential drugs
Size of report:
Originally 28 pages long. Your update may vary in size as you select different report goals and methods.
To order this report including most recent data updated, add this to your cart and pay by bank transfer. The updated report will be provided to you as soon as possible.
Most clients will want to customize their reports to suit their specific needs in Russia. If this is you, please contact a Direct INFO representative for a quick response at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the Moscow office number.
We Also Recommend