Baby Diapers and Feminine Care Products
Do you know of any big market in Russia that has been relatively stable compared to global standards? We don't.
The FMCG market has gone through incredible changes in Russia, with the dynamics utterly transforming from year to year. Each new update reveals an entirely new market with new opportunities and pitfalls for businesses to navigate.
======= CONTENTS =======
Six Chapters and Conclusions.
- Chapter 1: gives dynamics of population size, personal and disposable income value in 2005-2006 and forecast 10-years forward
- Chapter 2: gives overview and forecasts 10-years forward.
- Chapter 3: analyzes the distribution system of “Pampers” and “Huggies” in Russia.
- Chapter 4: gives overview and forecasts for 10-years forward.
- Chapter 5: key manufacturers, brands and their price ranges are listed.
- Chapter 6: describes duties, taxes and regulations, concerning import and retail of baby diapers and feminine care products in Russia.
======= TABLE OF CONTENTS =======
- SOURCES OF INFORMATION
- DYNAMICS AND FORECAST OF POPULATION NUMBER, PERSONAL AND DISPOSABLE INCOME VALUE
- OVERVIEW OF BABY DIAPERS MARKET IN RUSSIA
- Imported and exported baby diapers
- Domestic manufacturers of baby diapers
- Structure, dynamics and forecast of baby diapers market
- DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM OF “PAMPERS” AND “HUGGIES” IN RUSSIA
- Distribution system of “Pampers”
- Distribution system of “Huggies”
- OVERVIEW OF FEMININE CARE PRODUCTS MARKET IN RUSSIA
- Imported feminine care products
- Exported feminine care products
- Domestic production of feminine care products
- Structure, dynamics and forecast of feminine care products market
- KEY MANUFACTURERS OF BABY DIAPERS AND FEMININE CARE PRODUCTS
- Kimberly-Clark Ltd
- SCA Hygiene Products
- Hygiene Kinetics
- Paul Hartmann Ag
- DUTIES, TAXES AND REGULATIONS CONCERNING IMPORT AND RETAIL OF BABY DIAPERS AND FEMININE CARE PRODUCTS IN RUSSIA
- Customs codes of the targeted products
- Customs payments and certificates needed for customs clearance of the targeted products
- Applicable laws and regulations for selling the targeted products in Russia.
======= SOURCES OF INFORMATION =======
- Russia's Ministry of Economic Development and Trade
- Ministry of Finance (Minfin)
- Database of Federal Customs Service
- Russian Federation State Statistics Committee
- Federal State Statistics Service (Rosstat)
- Central Bank of Russia (CBR)
- Database of companies’ transactions
- Printed and electronic mass media
- Retail price-lists of the target products
- Companies’ financial data
======= TARGETS OF ANALYSIS =======
Key Importers, Exporters, Manufacturers in the Analysis:
- Procter&Gamble - Pampers, Allways, Alldays, Tampax
- Kimberly-Clark - Huggies, Kotex, Lidie
- Johnson&Johnson - Carefree
- SCA Hygiene - Libero, Libresse
- TZMO - Happy
- Ontex - Helen Harper, Canbebe, Moltex, Honey Kid
- Paul Hartmann - Fixies
- Unicharm - Moony, Mamy Poco
- TMZO - Bella
- Daio Paper - Goon
- Ontex - Helen Harper
- Holding Tekhnologii Zdorovya - Mapanya
- Eli - Listochki
- Hygiene Kinetics - Ola
- Gigiena - Fly, Milana
- Hygiene Service - Nataly
- C Airlaid - Bliss, Bibi, Lili White, Krasnaya Liniya
- Medpol - Angelina
- Advanced Hygiene Technology Group - Alibi
- Bella Vostok - Bella
- Donna Linda Donna -Linda
- Vest Co - Garmonia
- Veronika - Veronica
- Gigrovata - Amelia
- Dalax - Lebedushka
- Predpriyatie Kant - Magnolia
======= CONCLUSIONS =======
Conclusions are suitable for major market players and also exporters trying to find their ideal regional and segment niche. There are detailed distribution channel analyses that are not commonly found in mid-range research projects like this in Russia.
Size of report:
Originally 42 pages long. Your update may vary in size as you select different report goals and methods.
To order this report including most recent data updated, add this to your cart and pay by bank transfer. The updated report will be provided to you as soon as possible.
Most clients will want to customize their reports to suit their specific needs in Russia. If this is you, please contact a Direct INFO representative for a quick response at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the Moscow office number provided.
We Also Recommend