Detailed Overview of Russian Economy and Policies
Direct INFO presents this Russian Market Report on the Economy and Policies of Russia. This report analyses some of the manufacturing sectors of Russian economy, such as Electronics, Agriculture, Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Oil and Gas, and other key sectors.
This report analyzes some of manufacturing sectors of Russian economy, such as Electronics Manufacturing, Agriculture, Pesticides & Fertilizer manufacturing, Infrastructure, Buildings – Residential & Commercial, Conventional Energy – Manufacturing & Distribution, Renewable Energy, Oil & Gas – Upstream & Downstream, FMCG – Personal Care, Healthcare, Automotive, Heavy Industries, Mining, Food and Beverage, Metallurgy, Manufacture of rubber and plastic product, Wood processing, pulp and paper industry.
Reporting materials for each of sectors separately contains the following information:
- Investment inflow in sector – both foreign and direct
- Sector CAGR in past 3-5 years and projections for future
- Focused policy environment
- Focus in Government Planning cycle
- Bilateral treaties with other countries for growth in sector
- Specific geographical clusters
- Research, Development and Manufacturing trends
- National and regional policies that create industry opportunities (clusters of investment, etc)
- Government and private investment plans for specific industries
- Indicators of the execution of above plans and directions
- An understanding of the key growth industries in Russia and their regional impact
- What type of investment can be expected for key growth industries (research, development, manufacturing)
- Other indices and parameters indicating current & future size / growth / potential of target manufacturing sector
- Conclusions and recommendations.
Period of analysis is 2009-2013 and forecasts of future development until 2020 (on base of official published information), (updated data provided with new order).
- Oil & Gas – Upstream & Downstream
- Manufacture of rubber and plastic products
- Conventional energy – manufacturing & distribution
- Renewable energy
- Electronics manufacturing
- Pesticides & fertilizer manufacturing
- Buildings – residential & commercial
- FMCG – Personal care
- Heavy industries
- Food and beverages
- Wood processing, pulp and paper industry
- Aggregated indicators for all industries
- Conclusions and recommendations
- appendix: List of State Target Programs
Size of report:
Originally 184 pages long. Your update may vary in size as you select different report goals and methods.
To order this report including most recent data updated, add this to your cart and pay by bank transfer. The updated report will be provided to you as soon as possible.
Most clients will want to customize their reports to suit their specific needs in Russia. If this is you, please contact a Direct INFO representative for a quick response at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the Moscow office number.
We Also Recommend